1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used by website owners to make their websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
- Understanding how you use our site
- Improving your user experience
- Keeping our site secure
- Delivering relevant advertising
3. Types of cookies we use
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for you to browse the website and use its features.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use our website, like which pages you visited and which links you clicked on.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you have made in the past.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies track your online activity to help advertisers deliver more relevant advertising.
4. How long will cookies stay on my device?
The length of time a cookie will stay on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your device until they expire or are deleted.
5. How to control and delete cookies
You can delete cookies through your browser settings. The ‘help’ feature in most browsers will tell you how you can prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to disable cookies, and when cookies will expire.
6. Changes to the policy
We may update this policy from time to time in order to reflect changes to our practices or for other operational, legal, or regulatory reasons.
7. Contact us